Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Last Day on April 2011

Heya there :) Been couple weeks since my last update. Well, however, life's been good lately and things get better, right on the track with a good path but... not with my brain.
The worst mistake I ever made was when I put my high trust on somebody, then he broke the promise I've been trusted eventually. Means, I thought that was the worst mistake.
Now I'm facing the truth that I'm enjoying the brand new mistake I made. What can be worse than this, huh? My heart do not take this so serious but my brain officially broke. Like I can't think clearly & unable to keep things right. Now "insane" is my middle name.

This is another short-post about my silly relationship. This one is the riskiest, most dangerous, guiltiest relationship I ever had.

0 comments:

Post a Comment