Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What Kind of Syndrome Is It?

I have no idea why and when it actually happened. Today was so random. I start my day goodly after a long perfect sleep! A sweet scene in my office's elevator also made my morning :) Psstt.. My hubb came and hug me and kiss me secretly in the elevator. Ok now it's not a secret anymore. So I thought my Tuesday would be great until my boss screwed my mood's up suddenly at midday. Then here comes the most random thing of the day:

I... Sorta... Kinda... Miss my Mr. Incredible

Well errmmm.. This might sound silly but, every sweet moment with my hubb always remind me of him. I don't know you could stay this strong but please, I thought I'm totally over you, turned out that our memories just too sweet to forget.

So here I am.. Making a stupid wish..

I wish FedEx could deliver my kisses & hugs to Brisbane...

Take a good care of yourself there, Jo :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment