Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

here goes the story about a guy named Mr. Incredible

okay, how should I start this, eh?
have I told you that now I'm in a deep crazy crush with a guy? fyi, he's not my boyfriend or even one of my ex(s), what should I named him errrr just say it: MR. INCREDIBLE. ok nuf said. short introduction.

I've known him since we're in high school, 2004. 1st grade, at the same class. it was funny once he liked me at that time because, for some reason, I just cannot be with him. then there's a time when he moved to another school for unidentified reason (I never know the MAIN reason until now). and that was the last time we see each other and we never ever meet again...............




until January 2011.....
no, we haven't met yet. I decided to add his messenger pin, my first aim is just to share some stories about why I broke up with my 4-year-relationship's ex. that's all. because I need to hear another advice from "a guy side" who never knew my ex before. so yeah, we're having a very fun chats eventually. I always wait the time to chat with him. seriously he's a great joker! i looooovvveeeeee his every joke even the worst one!

well, just say it: I'M IN LOVE WITH HIM...


hey, I need to take some rest now. maybe you should wait until tomorrow night for the next chapter of a story about my Mr. Incredible ;)

signing out! bye! 


xxo,
Charnita

0 comments:

Post a Comment