Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

In Your Town ♥

One day I'll go to your town and meet you up..

We walk around the city with laugh.. And share the same old stories..

Go to the music concert that we don't even know the singer.. Watch the drama that we don't even like..

We bring our picnic box and sketch our dreams at the park..

Capture every sweet moment in a day.. And stare at those silly pics we've made before we sleep..

Then time flies.. And I'm about to get back to my hometown..

So we spend the day cuddlin'.. Order some pizza and stay at our bed..

Until I realize that I've missed my flight home, and we laugh along.. I don't feel worry at all..

Maybe it's not a right time to leave yet, and I won't be able to catch up the next flight..

Or maybe.... 

I just wanna stay... 

Here, with you.. 

In your town..



P.S: No one could stop my obsession

0 comments:

Post a Comment